Re: Camber Measurement

To: "Mike MacLean" <macleans@earthlink.net>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Camber Measurement
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 21:34:36 -0700
Keep looking around.  I got mine aligned at the Ford dealership where I
work.  It was a computerized Hunter rack, even had the correct specs in the
program.  I had to show the tech how to adjust the camber with the offset
bushings though, and boy he was mad... alignments are set at a competitive
price, so the mechanics don't make book time as it is. The stock set up has
the top of the wheel farther out than the bottom (positive 2 degrees)  but
for best handling you want the bottom out (negative 2 degrees),
David Riker
63 Falcon
70 Torino
74 Midget