Re: The GOLDEN Sprite*

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, spridgets-mod@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The GOLDEN Sprite*
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 07:15:38 EDT
This sounds like a great idea.  Not sure what I could contribute in terms of
expertise and work--I never figure that I am better at something than someone
else on the list is.  I assume the car would have a trailer with it that it
would ride from place to place on?  I would like to see how it is developing
anyway.  How about regional small groups of Spridgeteers collaberating on one
of
the jobs?  Someone with a great shop and some room to work could host the car
and others could get thier two bits of work and expertise in by traveling
locally to that shop.  Just some loose change on the issue.

---David C.