Re: The GOLDEN Sprite*

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The GOLDEN Sprite*
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 13:23:56 -0500
> How about regional small groups of Spridgeteers collaberating on one of
> the jobs?  Someone with a great shop and some room to work could host the
car
> and others could get thier two bits of work and expertise in by traveling
> locally to that shop.

I think that would be a great idea! I, too, would not be in a position to be
a "major contributor", but I would like to be of help.

Somewhere along the line we need to decide whether this will be a concours
bugeye or a driver and whether it should get the standard
1275/ribcase/disk-brake upgrades. I could contribute a few cores for some of
that stuff.

David Lieb
Too Many Midgets