Re: Rear Alignment

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Alignment
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 21:08:57 -0400
Interestingly, when I grabbed each rear wheel and tried to rock
it, the wheel on the right (where there IS wear) is solid as a rock.
No clicks, not play, no movement.

The wheel on the left, where the wear is even across the tire,
there is a trace of play when I rock the wheel top and bottom,
with the wheel on the ground. Just a trace, a small click.

 I shall have both rear hubs apart
tomorrow morning.  Thanks for the tips, all.

chuck