golden boy

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: golden boy
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 06:29:18 -0500 with any abuse report
I too have tried to send this email 3 times, hope this one gets through
6/06/03 6:28 am

If that car makes its way to the Midwest, (Wisconsin) I am more than willing
to house it to work on or what ever.  I think that there are a few people in
the radius of say 100 miles from me that have GREAT skills.. Just a few
names come to mind....lol

I am no mechanic, but I have a decent shop, heated (if this comes about in
the winter months, and working on Air,  and some decent tools, a fridge,
huge air compressor, some nice air tools.. and more than that a little room.

Im willing to get involved, but really have little to contribute, skill
wise,, oh hell I did pretty damn good on the wiring and the interior,,,,,lol

New email as of 5/1/03
willy@thompsoncarpentry.com
www.thompsoncarpentry.com