Re: golden boy

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: golden boy
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:20:57 -0500
A bit late getting into this...but I'd like to announce that as of the
12th of June...I am now officially
RETIRED!!!!!  Hell yes!  I'll work on the Sprite and I think Willy's
shop would be great!  (Drove by the other day, I wanted to check out the
bugeye birdbath/flowerpot).  I can scrounge parts.

Dave
59 :{)