Re: 1969 Sprite PCV valve

To: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Subject: Re: 1969 Sprite PCV valve
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 21:06:53 -0700
Cc: James Algar <jamesa@HI-TORQUE.com>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Jim,

I've done this on several engines and it works fine for me. The trick
is finding one that has the same or similar diameter connections on
both ends to fit your hose. Sometimes a little ingenuity is required
as the ends are usually different diameters. Check in a store that
has a big selection hanging on the wall. The Kragen's here have 30 or
40 in blister packs to choose from.  Make sure you fit it in the
right direction too. You can check air flow by blowing through each
end to see which way the valve closes.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb