Re: MG Midget Buying Advice

Subject: Re: MG Midget Buying Advice
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 21:41:17 -0500
Cc: Steve Kirks <srk@mac.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Steve, Please!! Do some research before jumping into the first Midget you see.
The early cars use the A series engines up to 1974, and from 75 on they use a
Triumph based engine. There are pros and cons to both engines. I have my
preference, but rather than taint your decision, please, just do some studying
on
your own, and make your own decision afterwards. If you don't research your
decision prior to purchase, you may also end up with a "problem" car you wish to
dump.
Good Luck, and welcome to our list!!
Brad Fornal