Re: Works Intake Manifold

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Works Intake Manifold
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 20:25:45 -0700
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Also, I went through my old issues of Ray English's Bugeye Sprite
magazine and found out that Archer's garge in Australia is making repros
of these for use with 1 1/2 inch S.U.s.  Ray is running them on his 948
car.  There is a picture of the repro set in Ray's "Marque One" number
34, third quarter 2000, for those of you that subscribe to Ray's
excellent magazine devoted to the Bugeye.  Ray also says they were sold
by the Healeys and they are "Sebring" intake manifolds.  John Sprinzel
offered a similar set with a flexible balance pipe.  I think the 2 100M
carbs make this one special though.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite