Re: Golden Sprite Poll

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Golden Sprite Poll
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:27:14 -0400 FILETIME=[139FE790:01C334FE]
There seems to be a pretty diverse opinion on this.
Now, just to throw a monkey wrench into the works....
How about 2 cars?????

One that is basically stock, i.e 948, drums, either wires or stock steel
wheels, vinyl interior.]

And the other, 1275, either ribcase or 5 speed, disks, Minilite wannabe's or
even wires (gold wheels either way,
with black or gold exterior,
black interior with gold piping,

Since there seems to be quite an interest in this, and there may be more if
we get the Yahoo Bugeye and Midget/Sprite lists, and localclubs involved,
people could choose the car they would be best suited or wanted to help on.
Hmmm, maybe divide them into east coast and a west coast cars????

Now, about being there or not, tough call.... You may get more people there
if they had to be there to win the car, on the other hand, you would get
more people to buy tickets if they DIDN'T. many people won't be able to make
it, things come up even after the bought the ticket. There is more of a
chance to make money if you don't have to be there. If you don't have to be
there, the question becomes, how do they pick it up???,WHERE do they pick it
up,and by when.
We definitely need some sort of database to keep track of whats needed,
what's been promised, what's been accomplished, where the car(s) is at. I
can't help there, but I'd love to be in on an OSHIT type venture in the NE.

Brian S.
Bugeye under resto

Ok,  so shall we do this project as a list joint venture?