Re: Golden Sprite Poll

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Golden Sprite Poll
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 22:37:31 -0400
On Saturday 07 June 2003 09:51 pm, Mike Gigante wrote:
> We'd likely get a few more folks to attend with a gorgeous bugeye as
> a prize - so I say you have to be there

Most definetly,  Winner must be present to win.

Here's why:
1) As a courtesy to those attending who contributed to the project.
    Their delight comes only at this moment.
2) To increase attendance of Spree '08, Come on it's the 50th!
    Perhaps the give-away should be scheduled to land on a weekend.
    This would allow more to attend who otherwise might not be able to get
    time off during the week.