Re: LBCs at "Woodies on the Wharf"

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: LBCs at "Woodies on the Wharf"
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 22:02:36 -0700
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Glen,

It WAS stunning show. I'm so glad I went. I don;t think I got a shot
of the "Bugeye" but I did get into a long conversation with him and
his friend who owned a (still original) Sunbeam Tiger. He took my
number, so I may hear from him at some point. The car was an an
abomination, but I don't think I took any photos of it (too many
gorgeous cars to shoot).

Anyway, I thought you had. I did shoot two roles of film, but
scanning will be a problem under my current circumstance, So, if you
have digital photos you want be to post, that would be much better
and I'll be glad to do it. It was very hard to get photos because
there was always such a crowd around the cars. A couple times I had
to station the kids as a "road block" so people would stop stepping
in front of me. In fact I made one last pass around 3 PM and planned
to take a photo of "Winifred" with the other Morris Minors next to
you, but you had already left.

I definitely left the wharf with a "WOODIE"... and not with one of
the 50K plus ones... LOL Great day!

Gerard