Re: SU NEEDLE SOURCE?

To: BANJOJOHN@aol.com
Subject: Re: SU NEEDLE SOURCE?
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 22:43:58 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
John

It may depend on what part of country (or what country!) you are
located. I can recommend David Anton at APT (www.aptfast.com) in
southern California. You can either order thru website or call 800
number listed on website and ask for David or Ralph. Very helpful &
knowledgeable. I know other listers go to APT for various parts too.

Good Luck

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA
'60 Bugeye (BDK needle)