Re: Boot handle repair

To: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, <pasgeirsson@att.net>
Subject: Re: Boot handle repair
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:12:47 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Thanks Paul. I'll give this a try. I've had the handle out on the bench, the
washers are rusty, so I assume the small pin is stuck in there.

BTW, according to the Driver's handbook for 1979, I'm supposed to only have two
keys - the big rubber-ended one for the ignition, and the small one for
everything else. I'll look for the key number tonight. I have the original key,
so I'll be able to quickly tell if it matches.

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/

From pasgeirsson at att.net