RE: VIR gold cup historics!

To: "'Charles Christ'" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, "Deikis, John" <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: VIR gold cup historics!
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:01:39 -0500
I just got some photos from the race from Gordon Jolly.  One of them, where
it looks like I'm eatin' an MGA for lunch, looks like a monsoon.  Standing
water, pouring cats and dogs, spray all over the place.  I look pretty
comfortable under that hardtop.  Had the wipers and even the headlights on!
British motoring at its best.  But, the MGA driver sure looked wet!
--JohnD