Re:Amarillo Midgets, midgetsprite@yahoo

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Amarillo Midgets, midgetsprite@yahoo
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 06:37:20 -0700 (PDT)
RE:
>  Hello Bill
>        I was reading mail from the
> midgetsprite@yahoo and was surprised to
> see your remark about living in Amarillo TX.  I
> currently live in Amarillo and
> am just now putting my 68' midget 1275 engine back
> together.  I would like to
> get in touch with you and possibly swap ideas over
> coffee or a beer.
> Thanks
> Jim Lundgren
> 3444 Amherst Dr.
> 806 676 7232

Hi,
Sounds good. My Sprite is a '69 with 1275 so we have
much in common. I have seen a couple of sprigets
around town now that it is better weather. One blue
midget, one dark green (brg?) midg. Maybe I could drop
by sometime when you are working on yours. I actually
live in Canyon, but as you know that's almost
Amarillo. I work at AC in Amarillo, so am doing
half-days for the next month or so. Leaves some time
for bruising arms and skinning knuckles :-). Since I
finally got the oil leak slowed and the roll bar just
about installed, I will probably be driving it to work
soon. Is Amherst Drive in Tanglewood? Someone said
they knew of a Midget in progress in Tanglewood.

cheers, bill b.
16 Canyon Rim Drive, Canyon
w 371-5282
h 655-1468