RE: Land's End Rallye 2003 (long)

To: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com
Subject: RE: Land's End Rallye 2003 (long)
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:38:11 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
David:
The crossword puzzle thing sounds like a blast.  Just yesterday, my son and
I laid out a London-to-Brighton Run here in Michigan for the local chapter
of the MG T Register. (London Township to Brighton, MI that is.) I was
trying to think of something to do that would be a bit of a challenge yet
not piss people off too much.  You gave me the idea!

BTW:  Any Spridgeteers close to SE Michigan, contact me off list.  You're
certainly welcome to participate in the Run.  We'll be finishing up at a
lake with food and libations.  It'll be on Aug 9 or 10-- don't remember just
now.  And remember, the T-series MGs were all called "Midget" by the
factory, so our little cars will fit right in.

Contact me off-list if you want more details.

-JohnD