Re: Oil cooler for a Midget?

To: "philip.s.jones" <philip.s.jones@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Oil cooler for a Midget?
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 23:38:58 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Phillip

I used to have an oil cooler on my Sprite.
No noticable improvment but it is only a street car.
A hard driven street car ;)

On all Midgets, there is a plate (available) that holds the oil cooler
in front of
the radiator. Also the hoses are available in rubber or stainless steel
braid and they replace the steel oil pipe currently on the engine block
from filter to banjo bolt. There are holes (with rubber plugs) in the
front sheetmetal on the right side for the hoses.
It was a factory option so provisions are on the car.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ