Re: Bugeye Conversion Question

Subject: Re: Bugeye Conversion Question
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 17:48:04 -0500
Cc: Miniac7@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
There may be a lister out there that may need some other parts off of the car.
It is
always nice to build some Karma points with your ownership of a LBC. I suggest,
get the
car, get your parts, (consider swapping the rear diff, and part it out the rest
to the
list, if possible. There is always someone needing a small part here and there,
and
sources are harder and harder to find on some parts, right Don May?!
Brad