Re: Brakes broke

To: "Roger N. Smith" <smithr001@wave.bicv.net>
Subject: Re: Brakes broke
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 08:29:30 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Like Frank posted, this is usually a MC issue with the piston not being able
to retract far enough to open up the small hole that opens the circuit up to
the reservoir when the brakes are at rest.  This happened on my wife's
Morris and was fixed just as Frank said.  Shortened up the adjustment on the
rod so that the brake piston would fully retract into resting position when
the brake pedal is fully up.

Glen