Dip tube on gas tank now too short

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dip tube on gas tank now too short
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 07:36:41 -0400
Hi all!
I managed to get that dang filter off my new gas tank in preparation for
sealing it.  Unfortunately the dip tube now sites about 1 inch off the
bottom of the floor, should I live with it or try to extend or bend the tube
down.  I9m not sure how the tube fits into the gas line coupler, but I don9t
want to find out.

Oof it was still 88 and humid as hell at 10:30 last night.  Made for a messy
operation.

Thanks again,
Mike Gagne