A car like Frank's. - possible duplicate

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: A car like Frank's. - possible duplicate
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:51:58 EDT
Saturday morning and walking to the shops with Faye, my 6yr old daughter.
Conversation halted by the sound of an interesting engine coming from the far
side of
the rounabout.  I see it and stop and point as obviously as possible so that
the driver
will be encouraged to keep his foot hard down and hang on to the gear longer
before
changing up ( I always do!).  I explained to Faye what kind of sports car it
was.  Yes,
she says, like Frank's.  You mean Frank in America I say.  Yes she replies a
car like
Franks.  Since the car in question while being yellow was a TR6 I explained
that it was not quite the same.

Daniel1312