Re: 62 Mk II intro and pic

To: "Lansing, Joseph G." <Joseph.G.Lansing@conocophillips.com>, "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 62 Mk II intro and pic
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 06:59:31 -0400 (EDT)
Welcome Joe!
I've got Mk II myself. Anything left of the rubber interior? This is a great
list, populated by some very knowledgable and helpful people. Never be shy
about asking a question or to ask for recommendations for parts sources, or
even a live helping hand. You may want to pick up a few Zappa CD's too.
jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
HAN-6 Pink Sprite
GAN-5 RWA Midget