Re: Oh help! 1275 reassembly

To: Eddie Sheffield <mg4fun@cablenet-va.com>
Subject: Re: Oh help! 1275 reassembly
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 00:18:34 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Eddie,

The formed ones came in Payen brand lower engine gasket sets. I got
them from Peter C., but I don't think all of the lower sets come
supplied that way. They might be hit or miss, as not every set I got
came with those. One set I got has straight rubber strips like the
cork ones, another with one formed rubber one and one cork one. I
developed my own method for making rubber seals to substitute for the
cork ones as I don't like the cork ones at all.

Gerard