RE: Selling????

To: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>, "Jay Shaffer" <shaf@zenten.com>, <GreenBugeye@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Selling????
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:04:39 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bud, and his best friend "get it". ...... well stated, Bud.
I can't tell you all how many responses I've not sent. Good thing.  I guess
people are different, and that's OK. I hope those who do sell their
Spridgets will have the opportunity to buy another in the future. I'd like
to think you're the sorts who will NEED one. I didn't realize I did
until  over 20 years had passed since my last one. With the efforts of some
of you, I am re-hooked, and loving it.
         Peter C
=====