Re: Selling????

To: nosimport@mailbag.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Selling????
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 23:26:54 EDT
In a message dated 7/15/03 4:58:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nosimport@mailbag.com writes:

> To all of you contemplating selling your Sprites......
>
> Today I returned from a Ma and Pa Sicilian deli  (check that.... no Ma)
> with a load of take-out and Bob Dylan wailing away at Rainy Day Woman on
> the mono radio. Wind in my hair and sun on my pate. Flashback?
>
> Can't get that in an SUV!

No, but you can get that in an M Roadster.  And you can get to 60 in about 5
seconds.  And the lights always work.  And you can take a trip without taking
spare parts.

My Bugeye is now officially for sale.  When it goes, it'll be the first time
I haven't had at least one British roadster since I was 19.  And had all my
hair.  And...

Chris "feeling old at 35" Eck
Akron, OH
59 Bugeye - For Sale: 1275, 5-speed, front disks, runs perfectly, always
starts, will need cosmetics eventually, but a blast to drive as-is.