Re: Fwd: Re: Selling??? A Sadder Story!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Selling??? A Sadder Story!
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 12:42:04 -0400
I'm showing my youth here, but...

When I was in college in the early 90's I had a chance to trade a '83 Nissan
Stanza for my friends '65 Spit Mk.II, complete with hardtop (sans glass).  The
Stanza I had bought for $35 from aguy at the fraternity, and got running. The
Spit was towed back to the fratenity house by the Stanza when my friend traded
a '70 Chrysler Newport for it. My friend got it running pretty well, then
wanted to trade. I (foolishly?) kept my Stanza. Woulda shoulda coulda.

Incedentally, I ran the Stanza for a year and 20K miles without much
maintenance.  I sold the Stanza for $75 to some guy in town, and the tires I
had bought for it to my brother for another $100.

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/

From gerard <pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com>