Re: Selling

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Selling
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:55:24 -0400 6.0.1|February 07, 2003) at 07/22/2003 11:00:38 AM
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Terribly sorry Allen
Greenville, SC, USA
(See attached file: MGA pics.zip)

                      Ajhsys@aol.com

                                               To:
Tommy_Samuels@MARKIVAUTO.COM,
                      07/22/2003 10:31          spridgets@autox.team.net,
mgs@autox.team.net
                      AM                       cc:

And you are located in what country?

Allen Hefner
(Pennsylvania, USA)

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

In a message dated 7/22/03 9:54:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Tommy_Samuels@MARKIVAUTO.COM writes:

 Listers,
 I just bought a MGA daily driver that I'll pick up this weekend
 SO my 1961 MGA project is for sale
 I will sell this either as a package, or I'll part is out, but it has to
 go
 Details
 1961 MGA stripped to bare frame
 frame sandblasted, replacement panels welded in and painted w/ two part
 epoxy paint
 Everything removed and begun the cleaning and reassembly process

 Body needs inner sills and rockers
 Rear fenders need lower doglegs
 Hood ,doors, trunk lid are excellent

 engine and tranny in good condition
 Have spare engine

 I need to empty the garage to make room for the new MGA

 e-mail for more info

 Tommy Samuels
 67 Sprite daily river
 61 MGA Project FOR SALE or will part out
 60 MGA driver getting ready to come to it's new home

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/zip which had a name
of MGA pics.zip]