Re: Bugeye seats

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye seats
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:40:26 EDT
I have what appear (from looking a the Moss catalogue) a set a MGB seats in
my bugeye. More cushioning and I have the seats shimmed up high enough to get a
good blast of air on the top of the head. No cutesy baseball hats worn in
that car.
I know Miata seats work, but to my mind the backs are bit too high for the
look of a bugeye.
Unless you are going to go the concurs route, these bugeyes where meant to
get modifications. If that weren't the case where would all of the DPOs have
gone to?

David Oliner