Shipping from UK

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shipping from UK
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 12:07:50 -0700
Does someone on the list know the best/cheapest way to ship from the UK
to here?  I recently won a Healey 100 grille on eBay for a very good
price, but shipping seems to be very expensive. The seller says the last
one he shipped was 40 Pounds (about $65 US) to ship to America.  I also
won a Lemans flywheel.  We have not even discussed the cost of that.
The grille weighs about 2 kilos and the flywheel about 18.  Anyone have
experience shipping private party to private party?
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite