missing update 2

To: "mgs list" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: missing update 2
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 08:15:11 -0500
I want to thank all who has replied on the list and off to try to help me get
running again.  I guess it is a good thing to walk away for a while and go
back to a problem because today I was able to re-adjust the valves, for the
third time, and double, triple & quadruple check the plug wires.  And low and
behold she runs!!!  The new problem is, I still think I have a cracked head.
I am still getting white smoke out the tail.  I am letting it cool back down
and will check the oil for water, and then re-torque the head.  Anything else
I should try prior to trying to find a new head?  Again thanks to everybody!
This is a real learning experience for me.  The second time should be easier.

Carter
79 midget