Re[2]: missing update 2

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re[2]: missing update 2
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 18:46:35 -0700
Hello ,

      my experiences with FED-EX have been, on the whole, abysmal....

      the first time, (in NY--upstate), they left a note on my mailbox
      saying they couldn't find the house. please leave directions.. i
      wrote on the slip, pick up this note, turn around 180 degrees.
      its that white house, right there... the next day, still no
      package, the next day, a friday, i called the number. they said
      i could drive 65 miles to their center to pick up MY package, if
      i could make it in 20 minutes before they closed. otherwise i
      could get it monday. i was leaving the country monday morning...
      so i had to tell them to send it back to the sender. they FAILED
      completely to deliver, let alone, overnight. .....

      the next time in Washington state, i got had a phone message. ..
      can't find your house, but you can come pick up your package at
      our service center, if you get there by 4:00..... which i did.
      some overnight delivery.. (by 10:00 am???!!!)  huh?

      the next time i had to drive out to meet their van by the
      freeway, cause they couldn't find my house. it wasn't that hard
      a place to get to. really. inside the city limits. not like it
      was out in the boonies. ...

      the next package actually came to my house!... a day late, but
      at least it got there.

      last time was last week. i got a call. they guy couldn't find my
      place. thought maybe i lived in the courthouse, cause that's
      where he was calling from. wanted to know what suite number i
      was in. ... the package was CLEARY marked Academy DRIVE, not
      just academy.... at least i got the package by 4:00. ....

      UPS on the other hand, and AIRBORNE have never done me wrong....

      YMMV.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com