Fwd: No service for Autox.team.net

To: mjb@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: No service for Autox.team.net
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 12:02:03 -0400
Hellow everyone at Spridgetville.  Being one of the AOLers cast out by AOL...I
have been complaining to them and got the following response today.

I'm not sure I have Mark's email address correct, but if not, could someone
forward him this response?

Or send me his correct address?

Robert Houston
Transervicios S.A. de C.V.