RE: Pilot Bush

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Pilot Bush
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 23:37:16 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Very true, in fact during the Vietnam war he was one of 4 pilots in the
Texass Air National Guard, and he protected us from invasion from Mexico
and Oklahoma.
                Crash

> When I read the subject line on this thread. I thought that they had
> let our simian brained presidential figure head operate a
> flying
> machine.

Read a real newspaper sometimes other than the Berkely Gazette or STAR
and you might know is is a trained jet jocky.  Unlike our previous buddy
who always kept one hand on a differnt stick.

Robert Houston
Transervicios S.A. de C.V.
915-592-2082