Re: tailgaters*

To: <GreenBugeye@aol.com>, <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tailgaters*
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 09:51:23 -0400
What y'all need for tailgaters is what I have on the Meejit.  A fuel pump and
solenoid valve are activated by a switch under the radio and allow ATF to enter
the exhaust manifold.  I have seen headlights go on in the middle of the day as
the offender backs away from the Meejit.  Quite effective.

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini