Re: Rubber Grease

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <millerls@ado13.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rubber Grease
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:38:54 -0400
the actual "cotter pin removal tool" is a very oddly shaped tool.   it has a
screwdriver handle and it resembles a bizarrely contorted awl.  it was at
one time a standard tool that came wtith evry sears craftsman tool set.  i
have had mine from that set wich my mother bought for me back when i was in
high school in the early 70's.   i have seen them listed in the mac, matco
and snap on tool catalogs with fancy ergonomically designed handles .  yes
frank is right!  most people use diagonal cutters to pull cotterpins.   they
work quite well for that aplication.

chuck
"been there ...broke that"