Re: Trafic Circles

To: <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trafic Circles
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 23:55:10 +0100
I guess you are talkjing about what we call roundabouts. They are extremely
common on the UK, and work very well with 98% of people obeying the few
simple rules about lane discipline and priorities.  In terms of continuous
(as opposed to the stop-start of traffic light controlled juctions)  they
are very effective.

Guy