Re: Trafic Circles

To: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trafic Circles
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 23:22:37 EDT
dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com writes:

> And just who is the inside lane intended for? People
> who don't intend to get off of the circle?

LOL--Having just returned recently from a 2-week driving experience in
Scotland, the inside land is for the guys who are going to turn off at the last
exit.  And, I guess for those who don''t intend to get off, as you say. But
over
there, my experience with other drivers is that they are much more courteous
than I am used to here.  Over there, hit a turn signal telling the other
drivers
you need in the other lane, they will back off and let you in.  Here some
redneck races to close the gap.

--David C.