Re: [midgetsprite] no lbc-HELP!

Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] no lbc-HELP!
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 15:15:38 -0500
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I had the 70 Impala converted to Freeze 12. The guy told me that if it blew out
warm air, it was because the condenser
core was freezing up from being a bit low. My car does not have a high side
valve for him to correctly check the
amount of fluid in the car. You may want to have the person that did your 134A
conversion check your levels again,
they may have missed a leak. Belts will squeal when they get a bit of a glaze
look to them. I know you are on a
budget, but I would recommend changing the belt, or get a can of spray
adhesive, and put it on the belt, it will help
it to not slip................
Brad