72 Midget Available - complete non runner

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 72 Midget Available - complete non runner
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:20:17 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings ladies and gents,

I have, surplus to needs, one 1972 MG Midget. This car
is very complete, but has significant rust and a non
turning motor. It has a few 'dings' here and there.
The car has been parked for at least ten years, mostly
in a garage so it has not significantly suffered the
elements of Michigan other than the rust before it was
parked.

Best thing about the car is its completeness. I'd
rather not part it all out, so if anyone is interested
in the car as a whole, please contact me - offlist is
fine. Three of these little things has gotten to be
one to many for my wife :-)))

The car is located in Mid Michigan, I'm happy for you
to come by for a look if interested, or may be able to
email images upon request.

Cheers,
John D.