Re: orphan Jag report

To: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: orphan Jag report
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:22:20 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Glen Byrns wrote:

> condsider the ramifications of aquiring a Jag.(Buying better clothes, finding
> richer friends, learning to ignore lesser cars......

It won't happen as long as you still have a Spridget.
New Jag, same ole friends. (all down to earth REAL people)
New Jag, same ole clothes. (dirty Tee shirt and ripped jeans)
New Jag, same ole pick up truck. (gotta work to pay for that new Jag)
But I have always ignored lesser cars. And I mean lesser than my Sprite.
Which includes anything from Japan, and most modern plastic cars.
And my new Jag is one of those modern plastic cars. :(

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ