Re: orphan Jag report

To: "Dave Carpenter" <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: orphan Jag report
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 07:41:51 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Dave,
I understand what he did and can appreciate the situation.  In my case,
however, I almost can't sleep at night anticipating the chance to tear apart
and completely rebuild such a pretty motor.  I'm envisioning how it will
look someday with those loooong dual overhead cam covers all polished up and
the sound of the dual exhaust growling away under me.  I'm truly anxious to
get the car and get started on the motor first of all.  Some crate motor
reject from Powerblock TV won't scratch my itch.

Glen