Re: Lights Are Out, Computers Are Off

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lights Are Out, Computers Are Off
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 23:15:54 EDT
I was leaving the New York City and stopped at a chain auto parts store in
the south Bronx. Was waiting for my credit card to clear the moment the lights
went out. I just thought the store was screwed up, so I left after 5 minutes
annoyed. I only had to go through one non working traffic light to get on the
highway. Not that big a deal, no pays much attention to them in the Bronx.
Smooth sailing from there. Luckily I had enough gas to make the 100 mile trip
Hillsdale NY.

No electricity when I arrived, but came on after a quick nine holes of golf.
(I mean what else can you do without juice?)

David Oliner