Re: Torx Stripped! No LBC

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Torx Stripped! No LBC
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 08:26:28 -0700
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Good news!  Paul A's idea worked.  I just had to get up enough cajones to cut a
slot in the head with the Dremel.  The screw was surpisingly soft.  A few taps
on
the slot in the direction of off-wise travel with a screwdriver and a BFH and
the
screw was loosened enough to take it off with the screwdriver alone.  Thanks for
all the timely replies from everyone on this non-LBC problem.  This gives me the
excuse I needed to buy the chrome screws to replace the zinc plated ones I just
removed.  Just can't have enough chrome on a Harley!
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2
02 Heritage Springer