Re: part # BMH8021

To: Bud Osbourne <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: Re: part # BMH8021
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 23:28:41 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I placed the order the first week of June, finally followed up after dribs and
drabs arrived in late July.  I posted as a courtesy to other listers, as others
have done and which has benefited me in the past.  I also copied TRF but got no
response.

They have the right to run the business as they see fit.  I may be in that
reported small percentage of dissatisfied customers, but it won't break them if
they don't get my business in the future.  I'll just stay with what works for
me.