Re: babies growing up in LBCs

To: Dan Walters <spridget63@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: babies growing up in LBCs
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 20:49:54 -0400
Cc: "'Bud Osbourne'" <abcoz@hky.com>, "'Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Dan Walters wrote:

> Funny you bring this up, take a look at the passenger seat of my sprite
> here http://home.comcast.net/~dwalters63/3BRITSM.jpg
>
> I had my 4 year old out for about 5 hours and 150 miles today, he didn't
> whine once and stayed awake for the whole trip.  A great day.

And all the time I was following Dan (and Brandon) I was thinking about
my own son when he would ride with me down to Bowie MD or Richmond, VA
in the Sprite. They grow up fast.
Amy, enjoy the little ones while you can. Before you know it they have
their own cars and wouldn't be caught dead in Ma or Pa's car.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ