Please update your contact information

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Please update your contact information
Date: 25 Aug 2003 17:37:49 -0000
Spridgets,

Please take a moment to reply to this email and make changes to your
contact information.

I'm using a new software tool called Plaxo to update my address
book.  Plaxo makes this easy by sending messages like this one
-- and, if you download Plaxo too, you and I will automatically
have each other's latest contact info right inside Outlook or
Outlook Express without needing to send emails back and forth.
You can get Plaxo at: http://www.plaxo.com/downloads.

Instructions:
  1. Download Plaxo and we will automatically stay in sync:
         http://www.plaxo.com/downloads

     --OR--

  1. Click REPLY
  2. Check the contact info below - and if it isn't correct - just
       change it in the reply.
  3. Send the reply message

If everything looks correct, just reply with `no changes'
in the message body.

Thanks!

------

Name: Spridgets List
Job Title:
Company:
Work E-mail: spridgets@autoX.team.net
Work Phone:
Work Fax:
Work Address Line 1:
Work Address Line 2:
Work City, State, Zip:
Mobile Phone:

Home E-mail:
Home Phone:
Home Fax:
Home Address Line 1:
Home Address Line 2:
Home City, State, Zip:
Birthday:

P.S. I've included my current contact information below.  I've also attached a
copy as a vCard.

 +-----------------
 | Tom Speed
 | tspeed@carolina.rr.com
 | President
 |
 | Houston Hays Associates, Inc.
 | 12431 Lawyers Road
 | Charlotte, NC  28227
 | work: 7045454266
 |
 | Personal Information:
 | 12431 Lawyers Road
 | Charlote, North Carolina 28227
 | home: 704-545-4266
 | web: www.mgracer.com
 | e-mail: tspeed@carolina.rr.com

This message was sent to you by tspeed@carolina.rr.com
via Plaxo.  To have Plaxo automatically handle these messages
in the future, go to: http://www.plaxo.com/autoreply

Plaxo's Privacy Policy: http://www.plaxo.com/support/privacy

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
Tom Speed.vcf]