Re: Sprite cleanup

To: pnase@enter.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sprite cleanup
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 21:58:41 -0400 FILETIME=[BD2D4A60:01C36C3E]
Phil,

I'll pass along my limited experience also. I have an electric one, 1600psi.
It works pretty well for cleaning stuff up. It go alot of crud out the
engine bay in my Bugeye, right chuck? Not powerful enough to take anything
but loose paint off, and it takes some patience to do my deck right. Ya have
to get real close and go slowly. I'd liken buying one to getting a new
computer. Get as much power as you can afford. You can always decrease the
power with different nozzles and by just holding it farther away, you really
can't over come not enough power.

My .02  :-)

Brian S.
Bugeye under resto