RE: Bonneville (no lbc sorta) - MG content

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: RE: Bonneville (no lbc sorta) - MG content
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 09:33:28 -0400
Cc: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <owner-healeys@autox.team.net>
Keith,

Congratulations.  It must be nice to realize your dreams....  Is that a
three wheels?  Or are my morning eyes deceiving me...  What's the HP and
torque of the berk?

Oh, and I like the 225mph MG.

"765Hp naturally aspirated Rousch V8.This wagon hauls more than groceries!
Speedweek 2003 Aug 19 2Pm local time 223.936mph"

w ww.landracing.com/phpPhotoAlbum/show.php?id=306  (get rid of the extra
space in the w's)

Mike