Fuel starved 1275?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel starved 1275?
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 20:39:22 EDT
The 1275 bugeye was running just great last few weeks. It sat in the garage
for a week and when I tried start it, ran crappy, and just wouldn't rev up.
After a cough or two, it starts to rev in waves and then dies.
So far I have pulled off the gas line and am getting good spurts of gas. More
than it would take to keep the car running at any rate.

I took the gas cap off and same result.

Looks like I am giong to have give the car a going over. Any idea on where to
start?

Don't have a spare fuel filter at the moment.

David Oliner